Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bleeding daily on HRT, Now drs say maybe I’m not in menopause, hysterectomy book  (Read 1985 times)

Menocrazy

Good for you for asking,  was the answer a positive outcome because that has question has already crossed my mind. 
X.

jaypo

How lovely,I'm so glad your hubby is doing well  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

:great: Taz.

Well done Menocrazy  :foryou:  DH and I are on the donor registrar since 1970s, I wear an SOS bracelet which states clearly that I wish to donate anything that is of use.  Don't know my blood group though  :-\

Let us know what you decide. Do U feel rushed to make up your mind?

Taz2

Good for you for asking,  was the answer a positive outcome because that has question has already crossed my mind. 
X.

There are two main types of orgasm - the clitoral one and the uterine one. The clitoral orgasm will be much the same. The uterine one is the much stronger and longer one. The whole uterus contracts rhythmically to give the deeper feelings. This is the type you can obviously no longer experience after hysterectomy. The cervix also has a role to play in sexual response. It's worth reading up on.

Taz x

jaypo

My orgasms are fine please and thank you  ;D

Taz2

Yay that's good news!. Did you keep your cervix?

Taz x

jaypo

No,all gone,although orgasms are fine,it's being bothered to get to that point  ;D

Menocrazy

Thank you all for such detailed answers, it really makes me realise I shouldn’t just have a knee jerk reaction to all this I need to read around it and get better informed, I feel calmer and more collected today than I did yesterday and that is mainly down to feeling like I have informed support and helpful information,  I am so glad I found this site. It is already making me feel stronger and more determined to find out what is right for me
Thank you all again.
Xxx

pepperminty

Hi Menocrazy,

I agree that the stress can have a significant effect on everything. Also - I am no Medic, but it may be worth getting an MRI of that area, as it may show up anything that could be causing unexplained  bleeding.  Take support with you and take notes and questions for consultaions . I do hope you get a solution soon.

PMXX

Menocrazy

Thank you for your reply.  The Dr said on Tuesday an  MRI wouldn’t show more than she could see with the ultrasound.  In fairness I would have to way up a contrast MRI up pretty carefully as they do come with a very small risk for the kidney apparently,  with having only one, it is something to take into consideration a little more.   Before the bleed came I had very slight bladder incontinence and it disappeared the day the bleed came and hasn’t  come back once. The kidney department organised a urology appointment for me in August.  Maybe they might do a stomach ultrasound, I don’t know.  Fingers crossed.
X.
Pages: 1 [2]