Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hello from a newbie  (Read 1008 times)

FelineFine

Hello from a newbie
« on: June 23, 2021, 12:30:40 PM »

Hi all,

Wanted to say hi as I've just been accepted on the forum. I'm 47, single, no children, just a demanding career and cat and as far as I can tell I'm perimenopausal. Number of symptoms but brain fog affecting work was the straw that broke the camels back and I've been absorbing all the information out there to furnish myself with the next steps forward.

Was on the progesterone only pill for a couple of years for PMS, that was hiding what my cycle was up to. Now I'm off them I can see the random pattern I now have.

Dr agreed for me to have HRT last week and we have another appointment this week now I've educated myself with all the links she sent me on here.

Anyway, enough about me, looking forward to chatting with you all going forward.

FF x

Taz2

Re: Hello from a newbie
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 12:33:57 PM »

Hi FeelingFeline. Sounds like you have a great GP there who understands about peri menopause and HRT. Many don't!

Taz x  :welcomemm:

FelineFine

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 12:37:19 PM »

Hi FeelingFeline. Sounds like you have a great GP there who understands about peri menopause and HRT. Many don't!

Taz x  :welcomemm:
Many thanks Taz! :)

I got nowhere with a couple of GPs in my practice before I was recommended this gem. Very lucky and grateful for that knowing the difficulties a lot of (most!) ladies have.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 03:01:48 PM »

Hi.
 :welcomemm:

Hope all goes well with your doc.
Let us know.

Jdxx