Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: AstraZeneca and night sweats  (Read 7035 times)

sweettooth

Re: AstraZeneca and night sweats
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2021, 04:47:34 PM »

Theresa, sorry you have been through all that! From what I have read, for some women it seems to heighten anxiety!  You probably need to give your hrt more time or even a tweak as time goes by x

Teresa

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2021, 05:02:51 PM »

Hi SweetTooth,
Thankyou - I hope so. I have been through very much what you’ve been suffering….too much really to put into a post, I feel so tense and nervous, I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be ‘me’.  :-\

I hope your symptoms improve soon, but I do wonder if it is the vaccine.

Teresa
X

sweettooth

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 06:44:04 PM »

Teresa, def vaccine for me, I was symptom free and it happened within days.  I do now think by increasing my hrt I put another spanner in the works! but one gets desperate.

I have read numerous posts on this topic a lot of hormonal upset but not for all women!

Best wishes x

Dierdre

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2022, 09:03:37 PM »

Night sweats back again!! Had covid just before Christmas which left me with palpatations, but now settled. Had my booster 2 weeks ago and here we go again. After my 1st and 2nd vaccines (AZ)  2 weeks later I started with the sweats that lasted weeks. I'm 11 years post meno and never had night sweats even when i was menopausal. Why are these vaccines messing with our hormones??? >:(

Aprilflower

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2022, 09:17:12 PM »

Which booster did you have Deirdre??

I had Moderna, after two AZs.  Not been right since.

Dierdre

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2022, 10:07:35 PM »

I had Pfizer booster and the side effects made me really ill. I felt worse with this booster vaccine than both times  having covid and now the night sweats again. I'm hoping we dont need any more boosters and after having covid twice plus 3 vaccines my immunity is enough now.

Aprilflower

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2022, 10:19:00 PM »

I'm with you there, I'm definitely done.

No problems with the two AZs but the Moderna made me feel really bad.  In fact I had to sit with a doctor, at the vaccination centre, for 30 minutes after.  Daily spells of feeling dizzy and weak, for two and a half weeks after,  then occasionally since.  Also developed muscle aches, which I didn't have before.  Worried it might have triggered some sort of inflammatory illness.

Quite cheesed off, to be honest.

QueenofReds3

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2022, 03:54:17 PM »

I have had 3 Pfizer vaccinations. First 2 no side effects. 3rd booster it took 2 weeks to feel less like a zombie and since then I have had night sweats, anxiety, lack of motivation to do anything, aches all over. Pain in left side under ribs, sore breasts and palpitations.I am fed up now as I am not sure what to do. I was doing fine on my patches until then , GP suggested I change HRT but had bloods done first . All came back okay. I paid for private Oestrogen and progesterone levels, all normal so why would I change? I just want to wake up and get on with the day like I used to without worrying about everything, even driving takes all my energy and I feel everything is just a uphill struggle.

sheila99

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2022, 08:33:21 PM »

How long ago was it? After my AZ jab my hrt seemed to stop working for about a month.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2022, 09:48:30 PM »

C-19 jabs are known to interfere with some HRT regimes as well as causing periods in women without a bleed for years.  Have you reported on the yellow card system? 

Dierdre

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2022, 07:04:11 AM »

I dont think it will make any difference in reporting to the yellow card system. People have had serious side effects from these jabs and even died but they are still being used around the world and the only answers you get are the "benefits outweigh the risk". The vaccinces have saved many lives and so we just have to take the risk and suffer the side effects, hopefully for not too long.

QueenofReds3

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2022, 07:18:08 AM »

Sheila99 . I had my booster last October.
CLKD. I have not reported to yellow card. I told my GP but she dismissed it.

I woke up this morning thinking is this it? I am fed up with feeling the way I do. Sometimes I think is it all in my mind but when I find it hard to walk or it hurts to put my bra on I think no it is something. I am quite low today and tearful .

CLKD

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2022, 01:23:33 PM »

It is not in your mind and your GP needs to get up to date!

Recently some long-covid suffers have had lung damage shown on X-ray, there is a study being undertaken as we type.  Be kind to yourself.  C-19 is a virus which, like many more can cause ME symptoms.  The body needs to rest after a shock, either with a vaccination or the virus itself, whether it's seasonal 'flu or others.

Keep hydrated. Eat little and often.  Exercise daily - getting into the sunshine and breath; as well as making sure that the thigh muscles are kept active, because those muscles are the 1st to atrophy when people are bed ridden = making it harder for people to get mobile. 

Night sweats can be draining as it disturbs sleep.  [currently waking in the early hours with deep seated pain in the R thigh and sciatica  >:(].

World wide some people react badly to medications/vaccines/foods/rotten water - reporting on the yellow card is important right now as it triggers Research which can be helpful next time.  And there will be a next time and it may be worse.  Vaccines are being prepared which can be altered according to requirements. 

QueenofReds3

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2022, 06:06:21 PM »

CLKD. Thank you. I take onboard your advice. I will get through this I am sure but like you say others have reported similar symptoms. . I have symptoms now come back that I originally had before deciding to go on HRT 3 years ago! I have started to get ratty which is a trait I had in peri menopause which I do not like or should I say those around me do not like it. X

CLKD

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2022, 07:15:37 PM »

Do you need a hike in dosage perhaps?  To weather this hiccup which may be due to any jabs.?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5