Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lutigest vs Utrogestan  (Read 4697 times)

kateJ

Re: Lutigest vs Utrogestan
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 08:51:06 AM »

Hi Liz,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry to hear about your ongoing tiredness and low mood. I have no experience of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia; it sounds hard. It may have been exacerbated by the extra lutigest you are taking now, but maybe it will settle down? And your idea about 2/3 days might also work.

After reading several posts on here, yours included, I took the step of halving the tablet last night. I figured that one size does not fit all and I do not want to put up with the very weird dreams, carb cravings and moodiness, and very sore boobs. This means that there is no break in delivery so I might escape spotting etc. If the breakthrough bleeding does recur, I shall go back to full tablet. Failing that, I will have to go back to cyclical using 200mg for 12 days,  which, despite the faff of the monthly bleed, I actually felt quite good on.

It is virtually impossible to know what to do for the best - we just have to keep trying. I really think that even the consultants aren't sure about what is best; after all we are all different :-\

I'll post again soon and update the forum how I am getting on in case there is anyone out there thinking of trying a new bio identical progesterone ( I believe this is?)

I hope you feel better soon.

All the best for now.

Kate

zen

Re: Lutigest vs Utrogestan
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2021, 06:54:25 PM »

Hi Kate

Thanks. Using progesterone is tricky isn't it? It's a real shame it's hard to tolerate for some people. I think it's sometimes the case of using the least worse one! I do hope you find a solution.  Like you say we are all different.

All the best for now too.

Liz x

Pages: 1 [2]