Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Buying hrt online  (Read 2135 times)

Mary G

Re: Buying hrt online
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 03:45:36 PM »

Thanks Perinowpost, that makes sense.

I used to be able to buy Evorel in Spain and they were about £4.00 per box so very cheap.  It would seem they are not available at the moment but I'm buying all doses of Estradot without any problems.

Please let me know if you can get hold of Evorel in Spain, my friend finds Estradot expensive!

Perinowpost

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2021, 04:20:07 PM »

MaryG I’ll check it out this week x

Robin

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2021, 04:37:53 PM »

Hi Suza,

I’ve bought Evorel patches from independent pharmacy several times without a prescription. I was already being prescribed HRT but wanted some extra in case they became unavailable for a while. They are a genuine regulated pharmacy selling genuine products. Requests are reviewed by a doctor.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:40:05 PM by Robin »

PMDD

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2021, 07:06:36 PM »

I am a pharmacy professional, and the independent pharmacy are totally legit, ive also used oxford and doctor4u xx

suzysunday

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2021, 10:12:23 AM »

Clkd, yes I was getting a few at the time and the trimethoprin works a treat.   

warwick01

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2021, 10:19:07 AM »

I found Independent Pharmacy to be very good. Also Oxford pharmacy good too. All are genuine. They give you a choice regarding informing your GP and you do need to complete a health questionnaire.

Wx

Perinowpost

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2021, 11:53:38 AM »

Hi all

Bad news I’m afraid the pharmacies in Spain cannot currently get hold of evorel patches, I checked today 😞. They can get estradot which they offered me at 19 euros something a box, but my body hates them so I declined.

On a positive note they can get utrogestan at 5.19 euros a box.

I’m panicking a bit I must admit, I have 5 months of evorel as I stocked up before I moved to Spain. I’m also going home in June so will try to get some more when I’m back in the UK, but I have to admit I’m scared of doing without my beioved evorel x

Mary G

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2021, 04:31:51 PM »

Perinowpost, thanks for letting us know.

It's worrying when you get on well with a particular product and it's in short supply.   If you get really desperate, you could try buying it in Gibraltar but obviously ring round a few pharmacies first to check they have it before making the trip.

Perinowpost

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2021, 04:48:32 PM »

That’s a good idea MaryG, and Gibraltar is on my list of places to explore as well x
Pages: 1 [2]