Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti patches  (Read 1282 times)

gizmo

• First Flush
Femseven Conti patches
« on: June 01, 2021, 07:19:57 PM »

Hello, has anyone suffered from really sore breasts with tender nipples whilst on Femseven Conti patches? If so, how long did it last.
Many thanks.

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Femseven Conti patches
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 07:39:03 PM »

Hi gizmo.  :welcomemm:

I had sore breasts when I first started HRT. I’m on Femoston conti now,  although I did start off on femseven patches, but if I remember properly, ( it was a few years back now) it lasted a while. I’d even say, months.
It should settle down eventually, mine were so sore, even if anything brushed up against them, they would be painful.
Hopefully yours will settle down soon.
Good luck.

Xx

gizmo

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 07:05:46 AM »

Hello jillydoll   :)

Many thanks for replying to my query as I have now come off the Femseven Conti, as like you, my breasts were so sore and painful.  I had considered cutting them in half so that perhaps half a dosage would be enough.  This had been mentioned online when there was a shortage of HRT.
Have you had any problems with the Femoston conti?  I will be asking my GP if I can have a trial of using them.
Thank you again, greatly appreciated.
xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 09:10:48 AM »

Hi Gismo.

At first, when I started taking the Femoston, they didn’t seem to be doing much, so after upping the dose to 2mg, after about 5/6 weeks, I started to feel depressed, couldn’t understand it, then one day, it dawned on me it was obviously too much for me, so I dropped down to 1mg, I felt better for a while, then symptoms came back, and realised 1mg wasn’t enough, so now I’m on 1 & 1/2 mg, and it’s great.

Whilst I was upping and dropping tho, trying to get the correct mg for me, my stomach was upset. Sometimes quite bad, but now, it’s subsided.
No more sore boobs either.
So you may find, everyone’s different of course, you might have to adjust the amount you take.
Took me a while tbh. But I persevered with it, and now I wouldn’t come off it for anything. The progesterone in it, is considered one of the best ones, more gentle apparently. But again, your body will either tolerate it or not.
Good luck with it, and I really hope it works for you.
Let us know anyway.

Jd xxx

gizmo

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 06:32:42 PM »

Hello Jillydoll, thank for your info, greatly appreciated. Will let you know how I get on. 
Glad to hear that you resolved your problems with the hrt dosage :) . gizmo xx