Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: zumenon vs elleste solo  (Read 2192 times)

C.Draper

• First Flush
zumenon vs elleste solo
« on: May 10, 2021, 12:44:16 PM »

Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I know zumenon & elleste solo are the same, with minor composition  changes in the tablets, (I’m a nurse so understand branding  & generic drugs) therefore I was extremely surprised after two years of doing well on zumenon 2mg that when the chemist gave me elleste solo I had the most extreme reaction, within a few days my breasts were three times the size and so painful I couldn’t wash them, feeling constantly weepy and emotional, night sweats worse than before I started HRT and the anxiety insomnia was terrible, I’ve never experienced anything like it. It felt like I was talking three tablets a day, so I stopped taking it, took around a week for symptoms to improve, thought I’d try it again but exactly the same thing happened. Has this happened to anyone else? I’ve asked for the zumenon now and started again today, hoping it is just a brand thing. But I don’t know why they would be so significantly different, unless I absorb them differently and absorb the elleste more effectively. Thanks for reading...

solidgrounds

Re: zumenon vs elleste solo
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 06:20:00 PM »

Sorry you were experiencing adverse affects from Elleste tablets.
I do hope that now you are back on Zumenon everything will settle down for you.
I find that with every single type/brand of oestrogen therapy I’ve used over the years, I have very different experiences with them all!
Which means it can be quite hard finding the optimum regime, for sure ;)
I have been wondering about trying oral oestrogen as I’ve used a few different kinds of transdermal oestrogen.
Some of us are very sensitive so it doesn’t surprise me at all that you might have had very different experiences when using Elleste over Zumenon? I hope you continue to feel better with Zumenon :)