Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Nausea  (Read 5133 times)

DeeMarie

Re: Nausea
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2021, 08:08:45 PM »

Hello ladies.

I also had headaches and nausea though I never had morning sickness during either of my pregnancies.
These symptoms occurred fairly early in my meno journey and resolved on their own. It was later, when I had developed anxiety and internal shaking that I asked to try HRT.

Take care everyone.

K.
Hi Kathleen, I never had morning sickness with my pregnancies either. How long did it take for nausea to ‘disappear’? I feel this makes my anxiety worse which has only recently started too 😩 x

DeeMarie

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2021, 08:16:57 AM »

Do U have 2 dash to the loo with the cramps?  When was your last monthly period?

What U describe sounds hormonal.  MayB keep a mood/food/symptom diary to chart feelings. 
Hi CLKD, sometimes I do. It’s the nausea and feeling off my food that’s the struggle 😏 my period is actually due. I’ve started to do that…..convinced it’s hormonal.

What infection would cause these regular symptoms Aprilflower?  I am often nauseous if my body is hungry !

Itwillpass

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2021, 08:33:20 AM »

It’s shocking that gp don’t acknowledge nausea in peri menopause. It’s changing hormones that causes it in pregnancy & hormones are fluctuating in peri menopause also!

DeeMarie

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2021, 08:41:37 AM »

Hi Itwillpass, totally agree! Can’t understand why it’s not acknowledged as a symptom either! So frustrating because you start thinking it’s something else!

Itwillpass

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2021, 10:33:22 AM »

Absolutely DeeMarie! I’m awaiting a ct scan of abdomen & pelvis because of on/off nausea, bloating & discomfort. Great it’s being investigated but again sends health anxiety racing as gp says it’s not peri related. But you only have to read on here actually just how common it is :'(

DeeMarie

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2021, 12:10:42 PM »

If only there was a test to confirm peri menopause  :-\ can totally understand the health anxiety issue, mine is up and down  :' glad they are looking into it but totally agree so many suffer from this symptom  :-\
Pages: 1 2 [3]