Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: estrogel pump  (Read 802 times)

Sammiejane

estrogel pump
« on: May 07, 2021, 10:38:38 AM »

morning ladies

can someone help please

i need to use 3 pumps of the gel however want to use 2.5 pumps on my arms and half pump on thigh

if i dispense 2.5 pumps from the gel will the next pump if i do another half pump be half a pump of gel or full pump cause i’ve already used half pump on my arms does this make sense

also when it comes to the following day and i go to apply again will my first pump if i push all the way down be a full pump or half that was remaining from previous day

thank u

Tinkerbell

Re: estrogel pump
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 11:40:10 AM »

It will be a full pump.

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 12:48:26 PM »

I'm not sure why you want to split it but if it's three pumps why not one pump on each arm and one thigh?

Taz x  :-\

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 01:12:14 PM »

I agree you'd be better with whole pumps. I've tried half a pump on the past and it's very difficult to get a consistent amount.

Sammiejane

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 02:09:04 PM »

hi ladies

i’m currently using 2.5 pumps on arms i draw a line around the lid part to get my half dose and then push it down to the line
but need to use half pump more but don’t want to reduce the dose in arms as in the past i haven’t obsorbed well on thighs hence using now on arms but now not obsorbing well there either and i’ve tried 3 pumps arms and boobs feel huge and arms thick and heavy x maybe time for a patch instead