Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Been prescribed Evirol sequi  (Read 2176 times)

Cookie25

Re: Been prescribed Evirol sequi
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 07:08:31 PM »

I’ve had a really bad couple of days. Really bad stomach cramps and bloating. I feel my weight is piling on and my stomach is very protruding. I started spotting last night and bleeding today ( I will put on the last Progesterone patch of the first month this Friday) which I guess is in line with when I should be bleeding. I am so worried about the weight gain and am getting really upset as I don’t feel or look like myself  :'(

KaraShannon

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 10:19:10 PM »

Cookie, sorry you're having a hard time with it.  I've not had effects like this, I will say that I notice my stomach more during this phase of the patches, but that was the same with my natural cycle.  I also retain more water at this time so look like I've put on more weight but then I lose it all in a week as it's just fluid.  But this may not be your experience and not making light of how you're feeling.   I felt really good on evorel sequi, but I will say now that I'm not feeling as good as before, in the last couple of months, so I am going to ask the doctor if there's a 'step up' as I was told this hrt is very gentle and a good one to start on.  but that doesn't mean it will suit everyone.  All the symptoms you've mentioned I was feeling more without the hrt.  But that's me, perhaps something else would suit you better or your body needs a little time to adjust.  Just another thought, have you had your thyroid checked?  It's just an underactive thyroid can bring on a lot of similar symptoms and generally PMS and other hormonal issues are worse if that's not treated.  I am on treatment for that too.  I wish you well and hope you can find something that suits you.

Cookie25

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 08:36:09 PM »

Hi KaraShannon
Thank you for your lovely message. I have had lots of blood tests and the gp says my thyroid is fine?
I'm back on the two weeks of 50 patches and still feel chubby but maybe slightly less bloated than last week? Really not sure, I probably need to use a tape measure so that I can tell the difference between my frame of mind and my body, some days I feel better about it but I am not sure that that is because its any better, but is really just a better frame of mind on that day! I am not feeling any benefits from the patches yet but will keep going for the three months to give them a chance.
How are you feeling? Did you review your treatment with your doctor? Xxxxx
Pages: 1 [2]