Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Femoston 1/10  (Read 532 times)

Qweenie69

• First Flush
Femoston 1/10
« on: May 24, 2021, 07:45:54 PM »

Hi I’m a newbie to this forum and to’ HRT. I’ve been given femoston 1/10.  It has really helped my mental health but still having lots of flushes. The biggest problem is when I start the grey tablets my stomach really plays up. I get stomach cramps and incredible bloating it got to a point this weekend it was so bad I had to start taking Buscopan.  Can any one suggest  anything to help with the flushes and the bad stomach. Many thanks xxx

NicolaJ

Re: Femoston 1/10
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 03:07:46 PM »

Hi, I had issues with bloating with Femeston 1/10 that disappeared when I came off it. I switched to patches and currently on Evorel Sequi but I’m getting continuous PMT symptoms and a little bit of bloating (not as bad as previous) I have been prescribed another 6 months supply today by my GP and I am planning to cut them in half to see if this helps at all. I’ve read so much about this on here and this is common practice although GP said she’d only recommend this to reduce dose if coming off HRT. My next option is to try Evorel Conti to see if the continuous progesterone makes its better. How long have you been on Femeston? There wasn’t anything that helped the bloating at all and I tried lots of things. My flushes are controlled by the patches. Good luck, keep me updated x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Femoston 1/10
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:11:40 PM »

:thankyou: