Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti side affect?  (Read 854 times)

Sue_M

• First Flush
Evorel Conti side affect?
« on: March 31, 2021, 08:09:26 AM »

I'm 54, periods stopped August 2019, was on Qlaira for 5 years but noticed the benefits weren't working as well and then experienced VA which after several telephone consultations and antibiotics (they though it was a UTI) my doctor prescribed vagifem when I mentioned what I had read on this forum and I haven't had a problem since. Then out of the blue I got a call after Christmas from the clinic I used to go to and the gynae suggesting putting me on Evorel Conti until I can get a face to face appointment.

Anyway, was on the patches for 3 weeks and started to feel pain in my joints particularly my ankle and knees when walking down the stairs which was far worse than the menopause symptoms :(.  I've stopped the patches for a week and the pain is subsiding, has anyone else experienced this? 

I have since received an appointment from the Women's Hospital and would like to go in with more knowledge if possible.

Any advice would be great. Thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Evorel Conti side affect?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 11:01:03 AM »

Morning!

MayB put the product name into the search box on the Forum - make notes  ;).  Hormones can affect our muscles, moods etc., as oestrogen levels drop muscles may become lax = aches and pains. 

Will you take a list of concerns to the appt.?  Let us know how you get on.  Ask away