Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Everol Conti patch fell off whilst in bed! Biovea??  (Read 966 times)

menopausalalways

Everol Conti patch fell off whilst in bed! Biovea??
« on: March 24, 2021, 06:04:05 PM »

My patch fell off whilst in bed (wasn't stuck down fast enough and edge caught on the duvet) - so as I was feeling a bit yuck when I was on them - I've resorted back to my Biovea Estriol cream and Progesterone cream - bit messy - but do you think there may be any interaction between using them both on the same day - albeit the patch must have fell off in the night?

Taz2

Re: Everol Conti patch fell off whilst in bed! Biovea??
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 06:21:55 PM »

I feel you should continue with the patch to be honest. It takes up to three months before you really know whether it suits you and it is normal to feel a bit different during this time. I didn't know you were on the other creams. Why did you want to change? Evorel patches are the best stickers usually - especially on the buttock. The do need to be held firmly in place with your warm palm (or someone elses if you like!) for the length of time suggested on the instructions and this should activate the adhesive.

Let us know what you decide.

Taz x  :)

menopausalalways

Re: Everol Conti patch fell off whilst in bed! Biovea??
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 06:30:54 PM »

Hello Taz
Will it be okay to try another patch tomorrow? Or as I've used the creams today will that make a difference? To be honest I wonder whether I decided to try just a half was the problem but I know its early days,  but I was feeling really spaced out (odder than usual) on the full patch when it stuck on!
X