Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Too much Estrogen??  (Read 1093 times)

mumandwife

Too much Estrogen??
« on: March 23, 2021, 06:53:37 PM »

I woke this morning with I can only describe as little surges of adrenalin. It's sort of like anxiety but without the dread/fear feeling.  I had a bad sleep and wonder if this is what was happening during the night.  It's like a gentle rush in my upper body.  I have recently changed to Utrogestan which is going well and a week ago upped the patch from 75 to 100.  Wondering if it could be too much estrogen?  I've never felt this before, very strange.

Thanks
S

Scampidoodle

Re: Too much Estrogen??
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:15:18 PM »

I feel like that on high oestrogen. I used to try and explain it that it was like before I was even consciously waking up my body was doing the surge already and then I woke a jittery fearful mess.

I get that now with my natural cycle on high oestrogen days as I’m off hrt now.

Dandelion

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2021, 12:55:17 AM »

I feel like that on high oestrogen. I used to try and explain it that it was like before I was even consciously waking up my body was doing the surge already and then I woke a jittery fearful mess.

I get that now with my natural cycle on high oestrogen days as I’m off hrt now.
I know that feeling, I get accosted by scary thoughts.

mumandwife

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 06:58:42 AM »

I'd only been on the 100 patch for about 6 days - I didn't think I'd notice a difference so soon.

Sort of a tingly sensation in my upper body then a surge which I'd wake up to.  It seemed to happen over and over again and I guess it may have been every 15-30 minutes.

I actually have gone back down to my 75 patch because I don't want to feel that way again!