Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Has anyone used this Health & Her Menopause Clinic Service?  (Read 796 times)

candicet

Has anyone used this Health & Her Menopause Clinic Service?
« on: March 22, 2021, 12:55:48 PM »

Hi All

Just wondered if any of you have used this service? It's £100 to have a consultation with a meno gp who makes recommendations for your gp to prescribe.
Thinking of doing this so i can get Testosterone.

https://healthandher.com/clinic/?gclid=CjwKCAjwgOGCBhAlEiwA7FUXkmZD7rPqxEHAORvU_yGXhV6p2XFG3bsgvvP4BjjEsXUbcvOtD5kxExoC3YIQAvD_BwE

Interested to hear your views.

thanks. x

sheila99

Re: Has anyone used this Health & Her Menopause Clinic Service?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 01:19:16 PM »

I haven't used it but I would check they will prescribe testosterone if they think you need it as they don't all. Also check with your gp that they will then prescribe it. I have an argument with mine every time I need a new prescription. They think I should continue going to my NHS menopause clinic even though it's wasting everyone's time and taking an appointment that could be used by someone who really needs it.

candicet

Re: Has anyone used this Health & Her Menopause Clinic Service?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 02:33:09 PM »

Hi Sheila

Great advice thanks. I've already checked with my GP and he said as long as there are specific recommendations then he'd prescribe.
The clinic don't actually prescribe, they just make recommendations, but I'm going to ask them if they potentially prescribe Testosterone.

Thankyou again
Candice xx