Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: new and worried  (Read 1707 times)

tara10

• First Flush
new and worried
« on: March 18, 2021, 03:45:09 PM »

Hi everyone, I din't know this forum existed so happy i have found it. I am 50 and going through menopause, I've had the mirena coil for 12 months and just started the every 50 patches around a 6 weeks ago, I've just started sleeping better as that was unbearable :'(, hot flushes 90% less, but I've started getting sensitive nipples and the bit around my nipples which can look pimply is looking more pimply or they are looking bigger. Basically i need to know are these changes normal? Anyone on the HRT journey have you noticed anything like this at all?
Thank you to anyone who replies  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: new and worried
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 03:47:38 PM »

:welcomemm:  hormones rise and fall 24/7.  Pleased that your choice of HRT has helped.

If your own hormones are joining in then it may be adding to the dose of Everol50 and annoying your breasts.  There is a good search facility, mayB put the product name in and see what pops up?  Make notes  ;)

Browse round.  Do read the 'bladder issues' and 'vaginal atrophy' threads: 4warned is 4armed.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 12:03:26 AM »

Very normal, i got the same when i started HRT, it did settle after a few weeks.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 09:32:07 AM »

Hi tara. Glad you've found us.  :)

Yes it's perfectly normal and as Tinkerbell says it should settle within the first few months.

Taz x  :welcomemm:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2021, 09:13:31 AM »

Hi. I have answered your own thread  ;)