Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Toxaprevent? Anyone tried this?  (Read 673 times)

menopausalalways

Toxaprevent? Anyone tried this?
« on: February 13, 2021, 12:43:28 PM »

Hello Ladies
I've got really bad digestive issues - mainly  stomach achey round navel area. Resulting in lots of loose poos...........Sorry for TMI  :o
I am cutting out all interesting foods and sticking to a bland diet just in case its something to do with that!
I've heard about Toxaprevent - has anyone else heard of it or used it?
Thanks for reading .......much appreciated
xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Toxaprevent? Anyone tried this?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 12:55:54 PM »

I wouldn't add anything to your diet.  Irritable bowel issues can be problematic when hormones raise and fall.  If U add something 'unknown' you won't know what is/not working. 

10 mins. B4 a bleed started I would have to dash to the loo, even if a period wasn't due.  No argument !! make way !!  When younger I also didn't poo in the 5 days prior to a period ...... so definitely hormones!

Make a diary of what you eat and drink for 5 days/nights.  Everything.  Loose bowels can be caused by anxiety, a bug, too much liquid and not enough roughage.  Eating little and often with lots of slow release foods, i.e. porridge, bananas, LIVE yoghurt for 2 days then introduce veg. and fruit. 

Is the poo yellow/watery/offensive?  If so you need to talk to your GP.  When I had those symptoms I was diagnosed with slow transit, that was way back in 1997, appendix already removed by then.  Advised more roughage but my diet was already really good despite eating disorder.