Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Femseven conti  (Read 1016 times)

Tinacros

Femseven conti
« on: February 05, 2021, 05:22:00 PM »

Hi ladies. As femseven conti are now back in stock I was wondering how y’all going on with it. Mine keep peeling off. Put tape over it bet that didn’t help much. Any ideas?? Xxx

Taz2

Re: Femseven conti
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 09:11:45 PM »

I used to be on FemSeven and the main problem was getting them to stick. I was hoping that the new version would be better.

You have to follow the instructions to the letter as to where and how to apply. As the hormones are contained in the adhesive then taping the patch into place isnt as good as it sticking properly to your skin. Some of us found that using a hairdryer on the patch helped it to stick. Evorel stick much better (usually) but not everyone gets on with the progesterone part.

Taz x

Uptick

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 05:39:14 PM »

Hi Tinacross, this is unbelievable... 2 years off market to fix adhesive issues. What the heck, I thought they were supposed to be tested for that before anything else. How difficult is it to find a proper glue? Not good for investors, Theramex...

warwick01

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 07:02:02 PM »

Hi

Does this mean your not impressed?? are they not sticking..... same as

Wx

Tinacros

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 08:12:14 PM »

No Warwick I’m not impressed with them sticking but another
Lady said hers are sticking ok. Just applied one tonight and stuck a tegaderm patch over it and i don’t think it’ll budge lol. X

Tinacros

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 08:13:46 PM »

Hi uptick have you tried the new ones?? X

Uptick

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 03:09:49 PM »

Hi Tinacros, sorry I missed your post. I haven't tried them. Are you still having trouble getting them to stick?

Chazzy B

• First Flush
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2022, 10:18:37 AM »

I was on fem seven conti for 5 months, had to stop due to severe back pain.  It's now been 5 days since I stopped and today I woke up bleeding a little and with the most intense cramps. Is this normal, does anyone know please?

Uptick

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 01:52:36 PM »

Hi Chazzy B, welcome to the forum. It's completely normal to bleed after stopping any HRT.