Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone got FemSeven conti patches yet???  (Read 3335 times)

warwick01

Re: Anyone got FemSeven conti patches yet???
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2021, 05:49:14 PM »

Hi JD

Sometimes it takes a few weeks to adjust to new HRT. Stick with it a few weeks and things should settle. I recall you used these previously ??

Will be starting them next week. Will report back on how I get on

Wx

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »

Hi Warwick, no, I have never used them before.. just that my meno clinic Dr said at my very first consultation in Sept 19 to go on HRT that they would be better once they were back in production, so have been on gel followed by a trial of estradot patches and Utrogestan for over a year now since I saw him.
The red marks have not faded yet either.
Hope you get on ok, let me know?

warwick01

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2021, 02:41:10 PM »

Hi JD

Everyone is different and I know Femseven doesn't suit everyone. At least you know if it doesn't suit you going back to Estrodot may be the answer.

Wx

Tinacros

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2021, 07:14:28 PM »

Hi I’m on my second full week of femseven conti (first 2 weeks the patches kept falling off) kept then in Situ with Tegaderm. To be honest I’ve not felt great. I’ve had a constant headache that I can’t get rid of. Bleeding that has been quite clotty, and I know my lining was ok as I had a scan and biopsy in December. The lower back pain has been uncomfortable, and I’ve been having hot flashes☹️ I also feel bloated and the hubby commented on my boobs looking bigger. I really wanted this to be the one. I’ll give it a bit longer but feel yuk!! If I knew more about the long cycles some post meno ladies do, I’d try that xx

warwick01

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2021, 09:18:30 AM »

Hi Tinacros

It's still early days. Give it a few more weeks and things should settle. I was doing long cycle for many years with no problems. However since October been getting break through bleeds. I had hysteroscopy last Saturday
which identified my lining is 7.8 thickness. consultant advised me at 62 to either come off HRT or use contini which I opted for. Due to start conti patch Sunday.

Several years ago I was on Femseven sequi and ok but GP told me to stop as I wasn't having a bleed. Scan shown no problem but changed to Gel with separate 7 day progesterone.

I have had enough of heavv bleeds myself so lets hope I can find the HRT that works for me.

Wx 

Tinacros

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2021, 07:27:56 PM »

Hi warwick1 hope the femseven works for you. I just couldn’t stand the headache, so I ripped it off in the middle of the night. Going back on Evorel 50 and utrogestan. I don’t think my body likes progesterone 😕

Anaise

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2021, 08:49:55 AM »

I used to use Femseven Conti, it was the only HRT my body liked. Glad to see it's coming back in stock.
Pages: 1 [2]