Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Breast Pain  (Read 1508 times)

Nicola Madonna

Breast Pain
« on: January 09, 2020, 12:47:47 PM »

I have been on Evorel Sequi for just over 5 months.  I am starting to get breast pain in my left breast.  The pain is more chronic on the sequi then when I go on the conti.  I am really worried about this breast pain that is a sign I have breast cancer.  Has anyone experienced breast pain, how long did it last?  Being on HRT has been so good for me, I feel like my old self.  However now that I have this constant breast ache I am thinking to stop taking...what do you think?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Breast Pain
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 01:01:26 PM »

HORMONES!  Is there advice in the leaflet in the box?  Maybe put the name of the product into the search box on here.  See what pops up. Make notes!

:welcomemm:

I had breast disease in the 1990s and never had pain. 

Did you have pain during your menstruating years?

Nicola Madonna

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 01:10:09 PM »

I am peri meno - you are right, let me check the box and look it up.  Thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 01:19:43 PM »

Let us know.  Maybe take an over-the-counter pain relief in the mean time.  Some ladies find that keeping a mood/symptom/food diary useful.

Perinowpost

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 01:32:00 PM »

It's more likely to be hormones settling down. I was told breast cancer is painless x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 11:03:41 PM »

I had breast pain when I first started HRT.
Had to wear a soft bra for a while.
It did settle down, but it is painful.
Hopefully it will do the same for you. xx

KaraShannon

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2021, 01:15:54 AM »

Interesting, this is what I've noticed in the last couple of months and I've been on Evorel Sequi a year.

I'm better on the combined patches rather than the estradiol patches in the first half of the month.  But while the discomfort is in the usual places where I would get it, it's got a slightly different quality to it in the last couple of months.  The area on the right side that usually has a bit of discomfort is more intense, and the left side that doesn't usually get any has got some, so it's enhanced what was there usually.

If this is something to get through and come out the other side it would be good, but not sure I'd want to keep putting my body through this otherwise.  Its not really painful but it's a reminder that my breast tissue isn't entirely happy and that's disconcerting.  Otherwise I've been really well on Evorel Sequi.