Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel 50 + 2.5mg Provera.  (Read 1273 times)

Evie606

Evorel 50 + 2.5mg Provera.
« on: January 16, 2021, 12:18:19 PM »

Hi there,

As Femseven Conti still unavailable, my gp has given me 2.5mg Provera on a Conti regime.
I had bad migraines with Provera using it sequi but that was 10mg, think it was ok otherwise.
Anybody else on 2.5mg, good or bad experiences?

E x

Wrensong

Re: Evorel 50 + 2.5mg Provera.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:28:41 PM »

Hi Evie, yes I'm on 2.5mg Provera.  I get on badly with all forms of progesterone but just about manage to tolerate MPA on a cycle.  Good luck with it - the 2.5mg is low dose so hopefully you'll feel fine. :)

Evie606

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 04:35:40 PM »

Hi Evie, yes I'm on 2.5mg Provera.  I get on badly with all forms of progesterone but just about manage to tolerate MPA on a cycle.  Good luck with it - the 2.5mg is low dose so hopefully you'll feel fine. :)

Hi Wrensong,

I’m the same, can’t seem to find a progesterone to suit.
Thanks for replying, hope you continue to do ok on it.  :)

Evie606

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 06:22:33 PM »

Hi Evie66,

Don't want to put you off but I have been on provera 2.5mg for a few weeks and have progressively felt worse.
I skipped last night and will use the rest of my prometrium, 12 nights, to see if i improve.
I really hope it suits you well!

Hi Avalon,

I've had to stop it actually, only lasted 8 days on it before the migraines came back.  I had tried it on a sequi regime 10mg and got bad migraines but was hoping the lower dose would make a difference.  I also had bad night sweats, breast pain and high heart rate.
I'm taking a break from HRT now, it's been 2 years of trying various HRT's and i need to see how i am off it.  ::)

I hope you improve and find some relief!  :)

E x