Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Yes VM shortage?  (Read 1050 times)

Lyncola

Yes VM shortage?
« on: January 12, 2021, 09:13:34 AM »

Hi ladies,
I’ve just seen on the Virginal Atrophy Facebook group that there’s a shortage on Yes VM.
I went on the Yes website and it says none left in stock? Does anyone know why?
Some ladies are saying there’s a shortage of ingredients to make it? Due to coronavirus and brexit? Did I spell that right?

:bouncing:

Uptick

Re: Yes VM shortage?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 03:37:01 PM »

Hi Lyncola, Yes VM is out of stock. I have used Yes WB (water based lubricant) in the past and it is very good. I don't know if you can get it via NHS prescription though.

Lyncola

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 08:37:35 AM »

Thanks Uptick, I’m from Australia so I pay full price for all my virginal atrophy needs. I believe when I hit pension age Vagifem and Ovestin will be cheap, I’m about 15 years plus before I get that >:(.  I do order from the UK site because it’s cheaper then the couple of companies that sell it in Australia.

I’m not to worry at the moment my tube is 3/4 full plus a spare. And I also use Olive and Bee which is sold and made in Australia. And surely there could never be a shortage of bee wax or olive oil.

Uptick

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 12:56:18 PM »

Sorry, didn't know you're in Australia, love your country. Have you tried buying Yes VM from ebay, Amazon? Maybe they still have some available until the shortage is sorted. Olive and Bee sounds nice.