Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: FemSeven Conti is available now  (Read 1135 times)

Uptick

FemSeven Conti is available now
« on: January 11, 2021, 12:45:34 PM »

'...from Alliance Healthcare'

Finally. This has always been my first choice of HRT. I hope they have solved the adhesive issues.

https://www.theramex.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FemSeven-Conti-UK-Stock-Update-from-Theramex.pdf

Wrensong

Re: FemSeven Conti is available now
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 01:21:07 PM »

Great news Uptick.  Thanks for posting.  I'm sure many women will breathe a sigh of relief it's back & it's another option for those new to HRT. :)

Evie606

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 04:49:23 PM »

Ooh thanks for posting!  :)

I’ve been waiting for this and luckily my gp appointment is on Wednesday.

Evie x

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 01:16:00 PM »

My pharmacist has just tried to order this from Alliance healthcare and they told them it was out of stock???

Has anyone actually managed to get some yet??

I saw the press release from Theramex about them being available and got straight onto my GP yesterday - who did a script today but I can't get it!!😣

Uptick

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 02:04:21 PM »

Hi Julia Dizzy, I suppose it's early days, it's a complex supply chain. To further complicate matters 'AmerisourceBergen will acquire the majority of Walgreens Boots Alliance’s Alliance Healthcare businesses for approximately $6.5 billion, comprised of $6.275 billion in cash and 2 million shares of AmerisourceBergen common stock'. Goodbye EU, hello America...

Evie606

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:35:56 PM »

My pharmacist has just tried to order this from Alliance healthcare and they told them it was out of stock???

Has anyone actually managed to get some yet??

I saw the press release from Theramex about them being available and got straight onto my GP yesterday - who did a script today but I can't get it!!😣

Hi Dizzy,

I’ve just tried my local pharmacy and a large chain. Both saying not only is it out of stock but you can’t order it. One very kind pharmacist said companies are notorious for premature press releases and you can’t trust their dates.

I’m interested to know if anyone got any at all on this forum, which would suggest it was snapped up at lightning speed, if not I reckon the pharmacist is right.  :o

Uptick

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 06:15:11 PM »

Hi Evie606, I've just checked with my pharmacist and he said they are still unavailable via Alliance. He said that one possible reason is that the MHRA data have not been updated to show the new SmPC and PIL, which is mandatory before marketing any medicine in the UK. He will send me an email when they become available. Lovely chap.

Evie606

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 07:02:17 PM »

Hi Evie606, I've just checked with my pharmacist and he said they are still unavailable via Alliance. He said that one possible reason is that the MHRA data have not been updated to show the new SmPC and PIL, which is mandatory before marketing any medicine in the UK. He will send me an email when they become available. Lovely chap.

Hi Uptick,

Many thanks for the update, here’s hoping it won’t be long.  :)

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 03:01:51 PM »

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies and info, great as always :-* I contacted Alliance who very kindly rang me (!) and confirmed they were out of stock - she said they had only had a small amount say 100 or so and they had been snapped up straight away. I also contacted Theramex (bet they are sick of me mithering???) who sent the following info today:-

"I refer to your recent correspondence in which you requested information onFemSeven® Conti (estradiol, levonorgestrel) and availability.

Theramex can confirm that FemSeven Conti was expected to be available with the wholesaler Alliance Healthcare last week, and therefore should be available within
pharmacies by the middle this week (commencing on 11-Jan-2021).

Please contact your pharmacist who will be able to assist you with obtaining the
product. Pharmacies can further contact us for further updates regarding this.
I hope you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact me again if
you require anything further.
Yours sincerely,
Medical Information"

My local pharmacy have very kindly said they will try daily to put the order through!

Fingers and everything crossed ladies  :-*

Uptick

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 10:44:59 PM »

Thanks for the update Julia  :great: