Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Currently taking Femoston 2/10.  (Read 583 times)

alibeau

Currently taking Femoston 2/10.
« on: January 06, 2021, 03:09:32 PM »

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while and so I hope everyone is keeping well.

I started on Femoston 1/10 and then moved on to 2/10. I guess I have been taking it for about 2 years. I am 48, 49 in May.

In recent months my peri symptoms have been showing up again intermittently, more so in the last couple of months and so I am wondering if I should look to 'step up' my HRT and if so what would you recommend next? I have to say I have loved the ease of just taking one tablet each day.....

My main symptoms are:

Aches and pains - more recently I have had two muscle strains or trapped nerve type feelings in my upper back, quite painful and can't think what else might have caused them.
Hot flushes - but not as regular and severe as prior to HRT, just a hot feeling that lasts a while rather than a quick hot flash.
Dry eyeballs!
Painful boobs - getting gradually worse each month.
Anxiety - I am now pretty sure that this is Meno related as opposed to grief (my DD died in 2019).  This ranges from being perfectly fine to not sleeping due to feeling so 'nervy', fluttery chest etc

I meant to keep a diary of these things sooner but only started last month, it would seem that most of my symptoms are worse during the second half of my HRT tablets but I do not have a regular pattern just yet.

Due to Covid I have avoided going to my GP but my repeat prescription has now ended so I will be due to speak to a GP anyway, not sure if I will be able to speak to my usual GP who has been great with regards to my HRT and so I would feel much better prepared if I had an idea of what I should look to be moving on to?

Would really appreciate any advice.

Many thanks in advance,

Ali x

alibeau

Re: Currently taking Femoston 2/10.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »

Anyone?

I've arranged an online review for my HRT and so just wondering what I should be hoping to switch to? I.e. which products/regime I will probably best get along with?

Any input greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ali x