Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2 and 1/2 years post hysterectomy and black on my undies  (Read 3459 times)

Annie0710

Re: 2 and 1/2 years post hysterectomy and black on my undies
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2020, 06:17:36 PM »

Annie0710 maybe because I’ve still got ovaries? I’ve never have discharge since my hysterectomy?

Don’t know I’m just going to trust my doctor. Before my hysterectomy if I had old blood in my undies, I would say it looks different then what I get now. The blood was a thicker consistency, look a different colour and formed differently in my underwear.

I kept my ovaries x

Lyncola

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 08:40:19 AM »

I’m just going to carry on like normal, my undies have been fine since Thursday.
But one change I will make is dapping my virgina with toilet paper after I pee. I’ve gotten in a habit after my hysterectomy as not wiping after a pee.

My doctor said if I wipe myself and toilet paper is clear all is good. I did wiped myself two times on Thursday and it was clear. If I wipe myself and there’s colour then something wrong and I will go back to see my doctor, if she on holiday see another doctor and get them to start the testing.

I’ve had this colour (pink, grey, black, orange) about once a month for a year now. In that time I’ve had two internal ultrasound, blood test, virgina swapped and wee test.

When I had a UTI first time in my life about 10 weeks ago, I had tiny amount of blood light pink/red on the toilet seat and a tiny tiny bit in my undies.

So I’m not going to stress and will keep an eye on myself. Another thing that’s really strange I own about 18 undies, 5 are the same make and pack but they are the only ones that have the black colouring on them, no others. Which I find very strange what’s the chances of that?

Lyncola

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2020, 08:42:41 AM »

I will keep you all informed how I’m going, and maybe it’s something that only affects some post hysterectomy menopausal ladies? Like with how with menopause we don’t all get the same problems

Lyncola

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2020, 06:55:51 AM »

Avalon just looked and they are made in China, they are Peter Alexander undies, so not cheap. But I do other Peter Alexander undies and they aren’t as bad.

At the moment I’m more concerned about the urgent colonoscopy :o

Taz2

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2020, 08:12:42 AM »

Have you thought about using a panty liner to keep your undies nice?

Taz  :)

Lyncola

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2020, 09:34:28 AM »

When I had periods I would make it two days and my poor virgina would get very irritated from the pads.
So to were a panty liner is a big no.
Still all good here, patting myself dry and no colour at all.

I’m worrying about the colonoscopy, not the colonoscopy itself done it two times already. But why have they got me down as urgent? I think they are thinking I’m bleeding too much. But it’s been six months and I am headed in the right direction. Still pain every day but not as painful, and less days bleeding. I only bleed about 2 or 3 days a month now, not every day.

Lyncola

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 08:54:05 AM »

Update

5 weeks later and nothing on the toilet paper or my undies.

I started wiping myself after wee, stopped doing it after my hysterectomy, as I got virginal atrophy.
I just thought I would be wiping the cream off that I’d just put on. So going by my doctor information she told me, maybe if there’s no excess wee on my undies it won’t change colour when it hits the air.
Sorry I can’t remember the medical term she called it?

But I will still keep an eye on myself, as she said if the toilet paper is clear as I wipe myself there’s not a problem
Pages: 1 [2]