Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hi newbie here  (Read 775 times)

Rhinoslass

Hi newbie here
« on: December 13, 2020, 08:10:16 PM »

This is my 1st post gp told me about the site. They think I am in menapause they don't know were I am cause I had coil in for 8yrs. So had no period since. Back in August had breast pain had mamo done clear apart from calcification all normal 2 breast scans clear. They advised me to have marina coil removed. So in-between waiting for coil removed I have had a horrible burning pain in my vagina and very dry. Had marina removed they gave me some pessaries been on them 2wks now 2 a week so on 5 wk tomorrow. But I am still burning they also started me on hrt 4 days ago. Please has anyone else suffered this pain I feel as thou its effecting my bottom as well. I am 56 yrs old any advice from a distrot lady. I can't cope with it please x

Rosie63

Re: Hi newbie here
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 08:31:08 PM »

Hi Rhinoslass.  I’m experiencing the same thing as you at the moment i.e. burning and discomfort down below which seems to be affecting the whole area right round to my bottom.  It’s really horrible. I’m older than you and currently on a very low dose of gel and Utrogestan.  I have a telephone appointment with GP on Tuesday so will let you know what she suggests after I’ve spoken with her.

Rosie63 x

Rosie63

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 08:33:49 PM »

Just to add that there’s a thread on here called ‘The Burning Club’ which might be worth a read x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 09:37:13 PM »

2 a week improbably not enough!  Should be every night until symptoms ease, at least 2/3 weeks . 

We have threads here: bladder issues and vaginal atrophy.

:welcomemm:  browse round. Make notes ;-)

Rhinoslass

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 10:27:05 PM »

Thank you ladies. Rosie63 how did you get on hun xx