Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Estring - It’s Fantastic So Far  (Read 1300 times)

aishy

• First Flush
Estring - It’s Fantastic So Far
« on: November 16, 2020, 01:57:20 AM »

I’ve been on Femoston for about 3 years and it’s been a life changer for me, getting rid of the flushes etc and giving some relief ‘down there’ however I still had the dryness and urinary problems

Thought I’d give the Estring a go to see if I can improve things further and these are my findings...

Very easy to insert, I did it lying on my back and just squeezed the sides together as per instructions and in it went just needing a little extra push with a finger to make sure it was as high up as possible

As soon as it was in I couldn’t feel a thing and I went about my night as usual

I know this might sound strange, but it’s true, that within a few hours I felt lubricated so went to the loo to check, like you do, and sure enough I was... how amazing I thought  :o

I’ve now had the Estring in for just 4 days and not once have I felt it, in fact I made sure it was still there with a finger and it’s not moved one bit

The second night of using Estring I had sex and left it in and it didn’t bother me or my partner at all, he said he couldn’t feel it. It’s also the first time I’ve not needed extra lube for years

My v feels better already and definitely well lubricated. Whether it will also improve the urge incontinence remains to be seen, however I suspect that may well be slightly better already

The instructions for the Estring says the full effect won’t show for a couple of weeks

I know this might sound like an advertisement for Estring but honestly it’s been so amazing so far so if anyone is thinking about giving it a go I’d totally recommend you do

I’m one happy bunny  ;D

Wrensong

Re: Estring - It’s Fantastic So Far
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 09:15:45 AM »

Lovely, positive post aishy.  Thanks so much for this.  Always great to hear what helps others. :) :)
Wx

Perinowpost

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 09:58:47 AM »

Great news Aishy.  How long do they last, do you know?x

Nairn

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 09:44:40 PM »

Hi, How easy is it to insert? I have always had problems with tampons and find them very uncomfortable so avoid them, so have not been keen to try this, but do need something more than Vagifem

aishy

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 02:32:47 AM »

Hi all
Thanks for the responses

The Estring stays in for 90 days and then you just remove and replace with a new one

Nairn I found it very easy indeed to insert, however I didn’t have any problems with tampons as you mentioned you did.  I still think it might be worth you having a try though... you never know you may be ok with it

Some years ago I was also using Vagifem for a short while but didn’t really get on with it, I found it a pain remembering to keep putting it in and wasn’t that keen on how it kinda broke down inside and sort of dribbled out, sorry for being so graphic  ;D