Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fed up now with different pains - rectum now!  (Read 8957 times)

Kelrob12

Re: Fed up now with different pains - rectum now!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2023, 01:29:35 PM »

Dear Kelrob12,
I am aware that this is a very old thread and I hope you are feeling much better now.
I unfortunately suffer from the same symptoms as you describe, so I wanted to ask you if you ever found an explanation or had a diagnosis for your symptoms with rctal pressure. I am going out of my skin and am desperate as no doctors have been able to find the cause.

Hi so I don't get notifications to posts and have had a break from the forum - only came on this week! I don't know if your still a member but I though id reply.
I still get the odd time where I get  pain in my rectum but not as it was. I don think there is anything to explain why other than stress and like a trapped nerve (say if I've don't too many glutei exercised at he gym). It lasts about 10 minutes a time an i just lie down and what helps(weirdly) is to spread my legs wide open 😂 in the air! I know it always passes but its not a sharp pain but a dull ache/squeezing. im sorry I cant be of more help.

xx

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2023, 03:04:42 PM »

Dear Kelrob12,
I am aware that this is a very old thread and I hope you are feeling much better now.
I unfortunately suffer from the same symptoms as you describe, so I wanted to ask you if you ever found an explanation or had a diagnosis for your symptoms with rctal pressure. I am going out of my skin and am desperate as no doctors have been able to find the cause.

Hi Emilson. Could you have levator ani syndrome? How is your pelvic floor?

Taz x

Jules

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2023, 06:03:39 PM »

I get a cramp like sharp pain every so often just before a period. When I looked it up its called proctalgia fugax I think.
It comes on out of nowhere, nothing to set it off other than change in hormones I reckon. Only way I seem to get any relief is to do pelvic floor and anal exercises, I also find kneeling on all fours in a ball and rocking helps while doing the exercises. Sometimes lasts 10 mins sometimes lasts 30 mins.

I get the same. Not often but when I do it hurts. My doctor said its spasm. I find sitting on a hot water bottle helps relax it. It's since I had my second son but you can also get it with IBS

Banjo1973

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2023, 06:35:29 PM »

I have shooting pains up the bum during my period.

I did find a solution... Buscopan.

It has changed my life. No more curling in up In a ball waiting for the pain to go away.

Good luck x

Jules

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 09:42:15 PM »

I have shooting pains up the bum during my period.

I did find a solution... Buscopan.

It has changed my life. No more curling in up In a ball waiting for the pain to go away.

Good luck x
That's an ati spasmodic medication so if it's spasm it will help. I suppose our pelvic organs are close together so one might cause pressure on another
Pages: 1 [2]