Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thank you HRT!  (Read 1792 times)

Flan747

Re: Thank you HRT!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2020, 01:18:50 PM »

Exactly ! I have never had a hot flush night sweats and do I get irritable ! Mine has been anxiety( never had it before peri) insomnia and very low mood! Reading your story has definitely given me the encouragement I needed to keep going and persevere, although mine is taking a little longer than yours 😄

Brit66

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2020, 01:38:22 PM »

Exactly ! I have never had a hot flush night sweats and do I get irritable ! Mine has been anxiety( never had it before peri) insomnia and very low mood! Reading your story has definitely given me the encouragement I needed to keep going and persevere, although mine is taking a little longer than yours 😄

That's all you need, perseverance and courage.  If hrt doesn't work for you and there's no way around that, there is so much you can do to conteract your symptoms :)
But don't give up just yet!

sed

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2020, 02:36:58 PM »

Brit66 you have inspired me on a very dark dreary day for me.   Crying and stuck in “this is me now” feeling all weekend.  I was so happy and contented, healthy 9 months ago after just celebrating my 50th birthday. This year was suppose to be my Golden year!  I pray I can make it up next year 🙏🏿

Brit66

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2020, 04:21:01 PM »

Brit66 you have inspired me on a very dark dreary day for me.   Crying and stuck in “this is me now” feeling all weekend.  I was so happy and contented, healthy 9 months ago after just celebrating my 50th birthday. This year was suppose to be my Golden year!  I pray I can make it up next year 🙏🏿

Awwww...im glad you are feeling a little better-when we support each other we can move mountains  :)
I know the feeling you describe VERY well, and I really hope and pray you find the relief you want. It's absolutely possible,  think positive and try to focus on what you CAN do to help yourself and to look forward to a bright and healthy future-do not settle for anything less!🤗🙏🌸
Pages: 1 [2]