Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Gypsy curse  (Read 3470 times)

Penguin99

Re: Gypsy curse
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2020, 04:57:02 PM »

I dont doubt there is a spirit world. As you know my nephew passed away a few years back and I had his picture on the side. For no reason my dog flew off the sofa and started barking at his picture :-\ I also went to a psychic evening one night ( sort of famous psychic) and what he told me & my sister he could never have known. I won't go into it as I know a lot of people don't believe in this, which is fine, we all have the right to believe what we want :)
I needed my passport once and it wasn't in its usual place, looked & looked for it & couldn't find it.  I woke up in the middle of the night, I had been dreaming my grandad told me where it was, so I looked and found it there!
Some things just have no explanation. 

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2020, 06:57:56 PM »

Animals 'know' ;-)

groundhog

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2020, 09:12:17 PM »

I dont doubt there is a spirit world. As you know my nephew passed away a few years back and I had his picture on the side. For no reason my dog flew off the sofa and started barking at his picture :-\ I also went to a psychic evening one night ( sort of famous psychic) and what he told me & my sister he could never have known. I won't go into it as I know a lot of people don't believe in this, which is fine, we all have the right to believe what we want :)
I needed my passport once and it wasn't in its usual place, looked & looked for it & couldn't find it.  I woke up in the middle of the night, I had been dreaming my grandad told me where it was, so I looked and found it there!

So sorry to hear about your nephew.  I’m very close to mine, they are like my own, must have been an awful loss 🙏

Penguin99

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2020, 09:31:51 PM »

So sorry to hear about your nephew.  I’m very close to mine, they are like my own, must have been an awful loss 🙏

It was. He was 18.  I have a 'remember me ' rose in a pot and at Xmas I put a little lantern out. We light it the day he died, 22nd December, and on Christmas day. I'm always talking to it, people might think I'm mad but its just somewhere I can talk to him.
I did blame him for the prezzie in the envelope that turned up the other day.  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]