Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Awake teeth grinding along with blunting  (Read 739 times)

Sickntired

Awake teeth grinding along with blunting
« on: September 28, 2020, 08:06:11 AM »

A new one to add but had experienced years ago.   Then i didnt feel as scared.   My head is telling me early dementia but im 50 , no family history so the odds are few yet i cannot take that rationale on board.    Spoke to local mental health nurse last fri after making appointment 3 weeks ago, no complaint, busy and im not the only ill person.  However intial illness dissipated so when she called i felt ok ,  good in fact , scarily good about everything.  A progressive upturn  from the intial scared email sent to a friendly receptionist for dr to peruse at leisure.   I had a bad bad anxiety associated with a trigger and massive return of ocd.  Overwhelming so i explained it and asked for help.  The background feeling was one id experinced on antidepressants,   total blank emotionally,  to husband mostly (though i say nothing and act the part , because i dont want to give it credence,  i know the real me loves him).   It slowly went away then yesterday after a good morning run with local group , i hit a brick wall re fatigue in the afternoon and this blocked feeling , along with a mental feeling of 'someone squashing your brain or a heavy mud feeling '.  The teeth grinding is back...  i asked online at a local  menopause support column if anyone else experinced this and the one reply was ' go see a dentist'.
I felt immediate annoyance .  Not what i bleeding asked!  The anger itself was out of place which scares me as i feel like its a pot simmering in the backgound like some psycho in a mental breakdown movie.   I dont feel like im going to run riot with the garden shears however i was previously a ranter , not an angry person.  I do not feel like me. 
My point is not the question or how it was answered but does anyone have this problem?
My brain is mush to take stuff in or concentrate my efforts on reading loads of posts but i did see others have had this,   is it prominent with Gastric reflux and mental health?  Is it certain points in cycle even if no periods ?   Last 2 periods no show.   
I used to get apathy, fatigued and scary depression with blunting 2 to 3 days before period which i knew what it was,  i coped as there was an end point. 
The CPN was great,  i can contact her again but im beginning to wonder anti depressants again ,  even though i might feel blank anyway...
Previous history of mental health issues which ive learned to live with strategise but this seems like new ground...     Am on hrt and testosterone.