Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: feeling like you are going mad  (Read 2169 times)

outofcontrol

Re: feeling like you are going mad
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2020, 11:55:33 AM »

Be kind to yourself. 

Take the week to sleep.  Read round the Forum.  Decide which symptom you would like to ease first.
ive been given another 2weeks off of work, feeling more in control thanks to this site xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2020, 12:09:25 PM »

That's great Outofcontrol.
The first step to feeling more yourself.
When things feel out of our control, we get anxious and over think everything.
Now you've two extra weeks off, try to relax and get some 'me' time.
xx

outofcontrol

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2020, 12:41:02 PM »

im trying the 1 2 3 positives each day and going to try something like kalms to help with my sleep xx

sed

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2020, 01:20:33 PM »

Hi OutofControl

We sound similar.  My GP ended up signing me off for 8 weeks ongoing.  I just didn’t have the headspace to work feeling the way I have been and still do.  I am in the process of trying to find the HRT that suits me.  For me I have been trying for around 8/9 weeks.  It can be tough but you may be one of the lucky ones that gets it first. I understand it also can take time and you have to be strong OutofControl.  For me having a good support network you can talk to and also women that have been through and going through the same thing.

I hope you find your right HRT soon x

outofcontrol

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2020, 04:52:21 PM »

Hi OutofControl

We sound similar.  My GP ended up signing me off for 8 weeks ongoing.  I just didn’t have the headspace to work feeling the way I have been and still do.  I am in the process of trying to find the HRT that suits me.  For me I have been trying for around 8/9 weeks.  It can be tough but you may be one of the lucky ones that gets it first. I understand it also can take time and you have to be strong OutofControl.  For me having a good support network you can talk to and also women that have been through and going through the same thing.

I hope you find your right HRT soon x
bless you sed and thankyou for your kind words , im very lucky to with a support  network but been pushing them away because i didnt want to bring them down with me and usually im the one helping everyone else but couldnt even help myself but with the help of this site and speaking to other women im trying to push myself in the right direction.
Pages: 1 [2]