Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How do you know when it’s over  (Read 2178 times)

KarineT

Re: How do you know when it’s over
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2020, 07:37:53 PM »

Britt66, everybody will age and deteriorate eventually because it's inevitable. As I'm not on HRT does this mean I will age and deteriorate quicker than someone who is on HRT and get all the horrible diseases?  I should hope not.  I know a lot of older ladies and they are very healthy. 

Brit66

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 08:48:14 PM »

Britt66, everybody will age and deteriorate eventually because it's inevitable. As I'm not on HRT does this mean I will age and deteriorate quicker than someone who is on HRT and get all the horrible diseases?  I should hope not.  I know a lot of older ladies and they are very healthy.

Yes, of course we all will age, but we know from medical research that hrt protects against a lot of the things that age us, it can even reverse some conditions as I've already mentioned. I see no reason to suffer and every reason to keep as healthy as possible for as long as possible. I'm making my decision to take hrt on the evidence and anecdotally also, from women just like me. What do you take away from the evidence on hrt?  There is so much misery for so many women and I'm so grateful we all have a choice in how we manage our menopause.

Uptick

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 03:39:21 PM »

How are you doing, KarineT?
Pages: 1 [2]