Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Bleeding and worried.  (Read 831 times)

Tia56

• First Flush
Bleeding and worried.
« on: September 07, 2020, 01:26:08 PM »

Hi, I’ve been on everol conti for 6 months and I’ve had a bleed every month I’ve been on them. My breasts are also swollen and heavy. I’m due a telephone consult with my doctor this week. Should I ask for an ultrasound scan to check why I’m bleeding. Has anyone else had this on evorel conti?? Should I be changing to another hrt maybe ? I’m getting worried now and would appreciate anyone else’s experiences.

sheila99

Re: Bleeding and worried.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2020, 01:40:22 PM »

Where are you in your menopause journey? If you're still peri you might be better with a sequi regime so will have a monthly bleed.

Tia56

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 02:45:18 PM »

I was 8 months without a period then I was started on evorel conti. My doctor thinks I may be getting too much oestrogen hence the swollen breast.

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 03:12:36 PM »

Hi, I’ve been on everol conti for 6 months and I’ve had a bleed every month I’ve been on them. My breasts are also swollen and heavy. I’m due a telephone consult with my doctor this week. Should I ask for an ultrasound scan to check why I’m bleeding. Has anyone else had this on evorel conti?? Should I be changing to another hrt maybe ? I’m getting worried now and would appreciate anyone else’s experiences.

I have had bleeding (mainly light) during my first year on Evorel Conti but it didn't start until I had been on full size patches for 3 months. I was also much further into meno than you (5 years). The NHS rule is to check the bleeding if it continues beyond 6 months but it may be that you weren't far enough into meno. I can't comment on the swollen breasts.

I have now reduced to half patches to see if that stops the bleeding. It has done so far but I haven't quite completed a full month yet.