Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi  (Read 780 times)

Twiggy

• First Flush
Evorel Sequi
« on: September 05, 2020, 08:00:48 AM »

I am on my second month of evorel sequi. Prior to that I was on Femoston and when I changed I had a light breakthrough bleed but since then nothing at all, even when I've changed from the Evorel 50 to Evorel Conti. Has anyone else experienced this as I was under the impression that I should have a bleed with these patches  :-\

shrosphirelass

Re: Evorel Sequi
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 12:11:40 PM »

I had a bleed when I was on evorel sequi usually when I was on the conti patches. However, it did vary and they do say it can take 6 months to settle, so your body may just be adjusting to the new regime.

Helenhelena

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 05:11:20 PM »

Hi I have been on them for a while. Any bleeds I have are when on Conti patches. As I keep a record I can say that this year have had bleeds in February (2 bleeds) plus June and August. Not regular at all and only every 2 months.

kittywells

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2020, 11:24:41 AM »

Hi, I'm on Evorel Sequi and have been for a while with no problems. However since they reformulated/re-released the patches this spring I have only had 1-2 bleeds (last one in June). You are meant to have regular periods on full replacement sequential HRT like this, in my experience it is more like every 40-45 days but has been still pretty regular til now.

sed

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 01:05:03 PM »

On my first month of the Conti regime I was preparing for a normal bleed (even a heavier bleed than what I am use to) and had 2 days of very light spotting 🙃  However had all the symptoms of PMT