Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Periods post-menopause!  (Read 626 times)

Pumpkin55

Periods post-menopause!
« on: August 27, 2020, 06:12:53 PM »

I had 15 months without a period, now had several on the trot. Had all investigations, all good. My hormones are all over place. Horrendous exhaustion and foggy head. Anyone else started periods again and gone from post-menopausal to peri-menopausal?

Dandelion

Re: Periods post-menopause!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 06:34:49 PM »

I had 15 months without a period, now had several on the trot. Had all investigations, all good. My hormones are all over place. Horrendous exhaustion and foggy head. Anyone else started periods again and gone from post-menopausal to peri-menopausal?
Me, if you look at my posts, you will get a good description, warning, it's a ramble, but just to let you know you are on your own.
I'm 54, do you mind me asking your age, you can pm me if you want it private, or if you prefer not to that's ok too.

C.C.

Re: Periods post-menopause!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 06:58:50 PM »

Hi there! I'm 54, and post meno. I started spotting last month and immediately told my GP. The bleeding is scary but it doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong, but it warrants checking out. If you had all the tests done and everything checks out, that's great!  I was diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia by a gynecologist last week. He did a scrape and biopsy, still waiting for results.

Are you having all the familiar bits and pieces of a period...cramps, moody, etc?