Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: testosterone help  (Read 671 times)

Sammiejane

testosterone help
« on: August 19, 2020, 11:15:41 AM »

morning ladies

i currently take tostran one pump every other day combined with utrogestan 100mg daily and estrogen 2.5 pumps i feel better however because i take the testosterone alternate days and few weeks in i’m starting to feel up and down and would feel better taking daily but unsure how to do it ? menopause said i can take half pump daily to give me same dose as one pump alternate .

the other factor i have is hair loss still going on which has been happening ever since taking estrogen alone i didn’t have hair loss prior to hrt in fact the opposite so unsure wether to stop hrt have noticed no difference taking testosterone so far maybe a little more energy .

Hurdity

Re: testosterone help
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 07:58:28 AM »

Testosterone does not need to be taken daily but if you want to do so then why not try? I can't picture what a pump full looks like but it would mean you would end up throwing away half of it, unless you can partially depress the pump to get out a little bit. You want to be careful not to overdose on it though? Hopefully your levels are being monitored to ensure they stay within range. along with SHBG?

Hurdity x