Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Vagifem delay causes symptoms to return  (Read 1024 times)

Jutee

Vagifem delay causes symptoms to return
« on: August 16, 2020, 07:26:43 AM »

Hi vagifem question I think Vagifem is beginning to work  I take the two tablets one on a Wednesday and one on Sunday.
I have noticed that my Urethral symptoms come back on say on  the longer gap between tablets.
Anyone else have this?
Thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Vagifem delay causes symptoms to return
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 07:46:59 AM »

Morning.  1 can use 'vagifem' every night if necessary.  Did U do a 2 week loading every night?  Try another week of nightly use.

Joaniepat

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 08:05:04 AM »

Yep, agreed. Two a week is the absolute minimum, so it may be that you need more than that. I use 5 a week. There used to be a 25 mcg version of Vagifem, discontinued for commercial reasons, so what I use is the old dose. The Estring vaginal ring would also deliver about 50 mcg estradiol per week.
JP x

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 09:19:55 AM »

I’m a daily user, as per gynae instructions.  If I run out I can guarantee a urine infection confirmed by hospital lab x

Katejo

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 02:00:10 PM »

Hi vagifem question I think Vagifem is beginning to work  I take the two tablets one on a Wednesday and one on Sunday.
I have noticed that my Urethral symptoms come back on say on  the longer gap between tablets.
Anyone else have this?
Thanks
  I use 3 or 4 a week. 2 just isn't enough. If I have a flare up, I use them daily for a week or so.