Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: NEWBIE  (Read 738 times)

kellogs

• First Flush
« on: August 17, 2020, 06:43:47 PM »

Hi Everyone,
ive just joined and im excited to learn and chat about the menopause.
Just a little about myself, ive just turned 50 and have been perimenopausal? for about 2 years.
ive just collected my first lot of patches called Evorel Sequi. Is there anyone else who has this and what are your experiences of this?
i was a tad concerned when the doc said i will feel different when i start the patches and my body will feel different......does this mean im going to grow an extra limb or something???
Anyway, i currently take Paroxatine for my mood as it has been very up and down (so says my husband!!), but hopefully this will be something i can wean myself off if i get on with the patches.
so, please come and say hi as i would love to make some new friends that are going through the same kind of thing.

Bye for now  ;)

Jane50

Re: NEWBIE
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 07:35:59 PM »

Hi Kellogs
Welcome to MM! 😊
I started on Evorel sequi patches at a similar age and stage. I don't recall growing an extra limb but my memory's not what it was! 😂 The patches were great but after 6 months I needed something stronger as symptoms returned. What peri symptoms do you have?

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 07:53:06 PM »

Hi Both of you.
Just wanted to welcome you.
We're a helpful lot, so ask anything you like, we'll gladly help if we can. 😉
Join in This n That thread, it's a laugh sometimes. And a laugh is what we all need.
Good to have you both here.

:welcomemm:

Jd xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 08:45:36 AM »

You could make a fortune with that extra limb  ;)

:welcomemm: from me too.  Put the product name into the search box on the Forum to see what pops up, make notes ;-)