Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just checking its ok to take Ashwagandha with my oestrogen and progesterone  (Read 17046 times)

corianne

Yes please  :) If you wouldn't mind as I'd read about only using it for a limited time, but I was eager to start it..  ;D so finding out more would be helpful,
Thank you
xx

Hi Dandelion,
I've started taking it too  :) I bought a tea blend with Macha (sorry - spelling probably wrong there  ::)), but the taste was awful, so I am on the capsules now.
So far I would say there's been no adverse affects, but still early days with regards to the benefits (just over a week).
(I am on Sequi HRT and don't have any Thyroid issues, bloods have all come back okay, so I thought it was worth a try to help the Anxiety)
Would be interesting to see how you get on with it xx
Hi
Thanks for posting, it would be good to know how you get on with it. I can send you a video on YouTube about it if you like, as it only works for a limited time, but I micro cycle it, so it works indefinitely, the guy on the vid knows his stuff.

Dandelion

Yes please  :) If you wouldn't mind as I'd read about only using it for a limited time, but I was eager to start it..  ;D so finding out more would be helpful,
Thank you
xx

Hi Dandelion,
I've started taking it too  :) I bought a tea blend with Macha (sorry - spelling probably wrong there  ::)), but the taste was awful, so I am on the capsules now.
So far I would say there's been no adverse affects, but still early days with regards to the benefits (just over a week).
(I am on Sequi HRT and don't have any Thyroid issues, bloods have all come back okay, so I thought it was worth a try to help the Anxiety)
Would be interesting to see how you get on with it xx
Hi
Thanks for posting, it would be good to know how you get on with it. I can send you a video on YouTube about it if you like, as it only works for a limited time, but I micro cycle it, so it works indefinitely, the guy on the vid knows his stuff.
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5coIth3Wk

ellmcdee

• First Flush

Hello Dandelion

I was wondering how you were getitng on with the Ashwagandha?

Ell
Pages: 1 [2]