Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mood Swings - extreme sadness & tearfulness in particular?  (Read 2350 times)

Emm225

Re: Mood Swings - extreme sadness & tearfulness in particular?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 05:44:36 PM »

If you read through this site and some of the questions asked you will get the replies I did....i have had friends who have come off it after a while and are fine now without it.  There is no reason you cannot be in it for years to be honest.  I felt so awful that even a few years of feeling better is worth it... my life wasn't my full life before... it was a horrid and depressing shadow of a life... and I have a friend who was the same altho enitjer of us knew about the others problems at the time   I am only 54 so will see how I go on...

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Mood Swings - extreme sadness & tearfulness in particular?
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 06:04:08 PM »

One does not become addicted to HRT - it's replacement for what the body would be making.  So some ladies stop to see where in the journey they might be, if symptoms are less they don't restart.  Others decide that symptoms aren't worth suffering with so return to HRT. 

Peri - the lead up to menopause which is literally the last menstrual bleed.  However, we can't always tell as periods may wax and wane  ::).  Until we realise that we haven't had one for ages.  After 12 months with no bleed we can assume that we are menopausal.  However  ::)

racjen - stop getting at me.  Again.  Having suffered with both depression and anxiety etc. etc. etc..

How R U suej102? 

I have cried for England at times.  Usually associated with a past event + hormones.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 06:06:03 PM by CLKD »
Pages: 1 [2]