Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Estriol cream  (Read 6097 times)

Andreya Ayers

• First Flush
Re: Estriol cream
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 10:16:11 AM »

Been to doc everything ok pee fine also took swabs did a smear so that’s ok in that department I’m relieved as thought it was something mor sinister had canesten combi twice over a couple of weeks also tried cystitis treatment didn’t think of it been menapause in a million years had know idea burning and struggle to pee would hurt so much I know it’s early days for cream was maybe hoping for a quick fix thinking I must be through it though I’m 54 x

Andreya Ayers

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 08:33:08 PM »

Been to docs nothing wrong down there cream still not working for me this constant urge to wee and just feel like everything is going to fall out  x

shrosphirelass

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 10:30:45 AM »

Andrea Ayres, I'm so sorry that feeling is awful. I know it can take time to settle but for me I had an appt with a woman's health physio and it seems that some of my issues (and feelings of everything going to fall out) were a result of bowel issues, not bladder or vaginal, which caused pressure on the pelvis and gave the symptoms. When I managed to sort out my bowels there was a huge improvement.
Pages: 1 [2]