Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hi - new here and need some advice  (Read 869 times)

marsy69

• First Flush
Hi - new here and need some advice
« on: July 25, 2020, 02:26:15 PM »

Hi I'm Alexandra and 47 years old. I have been on Femoston 2/10 for a few months now (after a year on 1/10) and I am running into some problems and wondered if it was just me?
I am having increased issues with forgetfulness, concentration and after long days at work my speech is slow and slurred. I cant cope with the fatigue alongside all of this - it feels like its getting worse. My job is 12-14 hours a day which I know is not helping.
My diet and exercise are good but the above is really getting me down. Its embarrassing and sad.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hi - new here and need some advice
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 02:48:06 PM »

It's The Change.   :welcomemm:

We have threads about doing stupid things and that strange woman in my house  ::)

How is your diet overall?  Are you well hydrated?

marsy69

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2020, 08:21:46 AM »

Hi,
Thanks for the reply  :)

Yes my diet is good - I eat really well and clean food along with running and cycling inc weights.

I have noticed lately if I have a glass of wine at all the symptoms are terrible so trying to avoid that.

I have had some high blood pressure lately also which I am pretty sure is work/stress related - in an ideal world I would give up work and just take care of me for a while ..... that’s not an option so was thinking about any other things I can do?

Alex

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 08:48:51 AM »

Hi.  :welcomemm:

Could the speech thing be related to tiredness? Not only are you working long hours, which will make you tired, but the progesterone in the hrt will make you tired aswell. Double whammy!
I'm on Femoston conti, and it makes me tired. I've now split mine up, because if I take them in the morning, come tea time, I'm treading through treacle, and it's such a battle working the fatigue off whilst sorting our dinners  out. ..it seems to be working at the moment, I just have to remember to take it at that different time. 💁🏼‍♀️
It does sound like your symptoms are all tiredness related. My OH is the same, he works 10 hour night shifts.
Try and get as much rest as you can, sleep as much as you can, and see if things improve. Not  easy I know.

Xx