Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: hormone levels  (Read 594 times)

Sammiejane

hormone levels
« on: July 23, 2020, 10:39:09 AM »

good morning ladies

i need advice please as i’m in complete panic

i have been on 2.5 pumps of estrogel and daily utro 100mg i was on 2 pumps prior to this but felt i was getting a lot of watery discharge and possibly more progesterone then estrogen so i increased up the estrogen all has been well for first month watery discharge improved a lot however i then started getting very bloated heavy boobs and increased sweating of armpits and few flushes at night and hair shedding seemed a little worse so go advised to drop to 2 pumps and alternate days of progesterone but i don’t feel as good has been 3 weeks the only thing improved is bloating sweaty armpits still there flushes at night and hair loss has got worse

i recently had my hormones tested last friday so will be reflected slightly at higher dose estrogen and lower dose but here’s my concern

estradiol is 1238 pmol
progesterone 11 nmol
tesosterone 1.1 nmol
shbg 131.8 nmol

back in march they were

estradiol 435 pmol
progesterone 10 nmol
tesosterone 0.7 nmol
shbg 115.1 nmol

so estradiol tripled Is that why i’m getting return of symtom ?
the only thing i took hrt for was watery stuff in my underwear which unless i’m on 2.5 pumps and daily p this dosent improve

i also use ovestin vaginally

i’m loosing so much hair since starting hrt i don’t want to ever go out

because of my level now menopause won’t let my increase back up to 2.5 pumps as level already on the high

when i first started estrogel i was applying to my thighs but wouldn’t obsorb it very well so i swapped time my arms and it now seems i’m excessively obsorbing it eother that or it stopped working

bloating aside sweating and huge boobs i felt better on 2.5 pumps daily p they have now said to add in tesosterone 

i just don’t know any more

Tinacros

Re: hormone levels
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 10:44:52 AM »

Hi sammie Jane.
That is a high oestradiol level. My last test was 111 when I was on femoston conti.  I’m trying to get my levels up and gone on evorel 25 as I couldn’t stand the gel. Made me extremely dizzy! Also in the past year I seem of to become intolerant to progesterone. Have u tried patches? I feel better on them. Just need to sort my progesterone out now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sammiejane

Re: hormone levels
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 01:01:42 PM »

hi tinacross

i have briefly tried patches but not long enough to see if it was better

i’ve had enough and thinking of taking a break from it all no matter what dose i’m on my hair won’t stop falling out and now with my level that high the ration to progesterone will be off although i was feeling like my old self i’m debating whether to just go back up or stop