Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Had my hysteroscopy today.  (Read 2024 times)

DelicateButterfly69

Re: Had my hysteroscopy today.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 04:33:38 PM »

Well done! 

Now, about that exercise regime  :whist: my motto: I'm out of bed, what more do you want? :  ;)

:hapij:  :spin: :banana: :crutch:   All done. I'm cream crackered now....

Brit66

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 12:56:42 PM »

So glad to hear it went well for you, you did so good!
I am having a hysteroscopy in the next month or so, and it DOES help to hear positive experiences, so thank you!
I will only get my results at my 6 week virtual consult post procedure, but the nurse who did my pre-op said that if there was a big problem they would call me.
I'm sure everything will be fine and your results will come back with no issues, please keep us posted :)

Ambergirl

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 01:09:30 PM »

Glad to hear it wasn't so bad. Mine is tomorrow morning, going to take those painkillers and try to remain positive :)

7dwarfs

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 02:35:08 PM »

Booked in for mine next Wednesday with the reassurance that I can have local anaesthetic and gas and air if needed! I’m still apprehensive, but want to get it over and done now! Thanks for your post , it is reassuring to hear a story that hasn’t scared me to death  :o and hopefully you’ll get your results soon x

Ambergirl

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 11:32:35 AM »

Hi all,
So I had my procedure today. Had a scan first and consultant said lining was 8mm so she wanted to do the hysteroscopy and take a biopsy. It was uncomfortable and she made the decision to use local anaesthetic to get it done. I was relieved to hear that I had no prolapse or polyps etc... and that she and the two nurses were so calm and lovely. I wriggled my toes a lot and nattered throughout and I think that really helped. Of course I am concerned about the lining issue but she said that if I am having a period as I did 3 weeks ago then it would be expected. Fingers crossed for the result. Just feeling a little sore and having some bleeding but so glad I had it done and really proud of myself which is silly I know. So, a positive story for once from someone who by all accounts should have suffered greatly but didn't. :)

shrosphirelass

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 02:08:42 PM »

Well done Ambergirl and good luck with your results

Sparkler

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 04:24:25 PM »

Hi ladies

When I had my procedure in a May the bleeding seemed to almost stop but then startled properly after a couple of days. It took me some time to find out this can happen and is nothing to worry about, so I thought I would say that if the bleeding does get a bit heavier don’t worry. It was all stopped within a week.

Sparkler
X
Pages: 1 [2]