Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: struggling to find a balance  (Read 920 times)

Sammiejane

struggling to find a balance
« on: July 20, 2020, 03:00:20 PM »

afternoon ladies

i’m at a loss !! i cannot seem to get a balance i struggles on estrogen alone feeling normal so incorporated daily utro and was using 2 pumps gel this made me feel great first 2 months but then hair shedding occurred again and watery discharge but mood improved and aniexty so i increased to 2.5 pumps of the gel to combat watery discharge which did improve however again month after taking then started getting sweating armpits and bloated huge boobs so have recently couple weeks back dropped down to alternate progesterone and 2 pumps but don’t feel great in my mood in my self and have less energy hair shedding proberbly worse but i had blood test to check levels and my estrogen is 1238 pmol progesterone 11 mnol and testerone 1.1

is that estrogen level to high yet i feel better on the 2.5 pumps estrogen instead of 2 but this level is way up from march when it was 435 and then will have to indure the bloating increased sweating and hair loss worse my testosterone has gone up slightly even though i only did 2 weeks on testosterone replacement because of the sweating wanted to rule out testosterone which is wasn’t so will be due to go back on this but was 0.9 before now 1.1 could the progesterone be acting as testosterone in my body as loosing a lot more hair at the forehead and when washing hair can feel my scalp it thinner so much i’m at my wits end what to do please i need some advice xx
thank you ladies