Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bleeding on Evorel Conti  (Read 3352 times)

Taz2

Re: Bleeding on Evorel Conti
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 12:51:48 PM »

I think you would be better to swap to sequi as then you should just have a light bleed once a month. Looking online sequi is the usual recommendation for POI. Have you joined Daisy network or had a look at the POI info so that you are better informed so you can make a decision.

Although you hate being on HRT once you find the right one and give it a settling in time then you should feel just as any other 17 year old with a bleed once a month  plus you do need the oestrogen to keep your heart and bones healthy. You will get through this. Have you got a mum you can confide in?

Taz x

woohycn

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2020, 01:41:56 PM »

I think you would be better to swap to sequi as then you should just have a light bleed once a month. Looking online sequi is the usual recommendation for POI. Have you joined Daisy network or had a look at the POI info so that you are better informed so you can make a decision.

Although you hate being on HRT once you find the right one and give it a settling in time then you should feel just as any other 17 year old with a bleed once a month  plus you do need the oestrogen to keep your heart and bones healthy. You will get through this. Have you got a mum you can confide in?

Taz x

Yeah, i’d rather have a bleed once a month than having it on and off all the time. I need the hospital to call me back so i can get it changed but they’ve forgotten about me and my gp won’t do shit so i’m stuck on conti for now.

I do have a mum but i don’t want to talk to her about this, i just tell her that i’m annoyed about the bleeding etc.

Uptick

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 04:25:43 PM »

I have replied on your other thread and I agree with Taz2, you need to swap to Sequi. I know you don't want any bleeding, but unfortunately you can't stop HRT at 17. If your GP is unable/unwilling to prescribe it, you're entitled to be referred to a gynaecologist or endocrinologist.
Pages: 1 [2]