Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan feeling better 🙂  (Read 874 times)

DS68

Utrogestan feeling better 🙂
« on: July 16, 2020, 09:58:58 PM »

Hi all,

I have been on a new regime for nearly 3 months of one a bit pumps of gel and utrogestan 200mg for the 12 days every month.

I am deffinately feeling better, I used to have more bad than good days which had now reversed and have had days of ' normality' whatever that is or was as seems a distant memory.

I just have a question --- when I take the utrogeatan my boobs become so painful,  I am quite big chested but at my age not particularly pert anymore, sorry going off topic !

Basically I feel like I felt when I was breast feeding and was due to feed. They are hard and so so sore - is this a normal side effect?

Could there be another reason?

Thanks ladies 😘 love to all

Julia Dizzy

Re: Utrogestan feeling better 🙂
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 01:59:45 PM »

Hi DS68,
I too have suffered with painful boobs while on 100mg Utrogestan daily for the last 9 months, am on 2 pumps gel as well. I've even just had a 2 month HRT break to see if it improved. (my boobs sound like you have described yours too lol)

It did feel a little better initially so have now restarted HRT as hot flushes came back, but the discomfort hasn't gone away completely and feels much as you have described, along with the odd strange twinges and aches deep behind the nipple area. Also at the side towards under the arms which feels kinda muscular?.

I guess three months is still a settling in period, so it may improve over time, although mine didn't really! I do self examine and haven't found anything so far to be concerned about.

Am sure there will be lots of other replies from more knowledgeable ladies about this than me!

Hope you soon find some improvement. x

DS68

Re: Utrogestan feeling better 🙂
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 10:01:45 PM »

Thank you....

I guess there's comfort in knowing your not alone in the symptoms.

Wouldn't be so bad if they looked like they felt   ;D ;D ;D