Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Covering arms after applying oestrogel  (Read 1010 times)

Dandelion

Covering arms after applying oestrogel
« on: August 09, 2020, 08:18:56 PM »

Hi

I applied my gel tonight, let it dry, then put a long sleeved top on.
Not normally a problem, but the noise of the fan was annoying me, so I switched it off. I sweated, and wonder if the gel has come off my arms onto the long sleeved garment as I put the garment on about half hour after applying gel.

Hurdity

Re: Covering arms after applying oestrogel
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 07:15:18 AM »

I can't answer about the effect of sweating on whether estradiol can be exuded from the skin after application (and apologies I'm too busy to look it up right now!) but really my gut feeling is that If it  were a problem every gel user would be having the same problem! It is absorbed into the upper layers of the skin. Try not to worry about it Dandelion.

Hurdity x

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 07:28:52 AM »

Hi I leave my arms uncovered for about 5-10 mins after putting the gel on and then cover them with clothes. I think once it’s dried then you are fine . X

Dandelion

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2020, 06:56:23 PM »

Hi I leave my arms uncovered for about 5-10 mins after putting the gel on and then cover them with clothes. I think once it’s dried then you are fine . X
Sorry for late reply dotty, thanks, I leave mine off until dry, but yesterday had to take a top off as arms were still wet and I worried it touched my boobs