Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 688 times)

QueenofReds3

Thank you
« on: July 08, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »

Just a message to DS68 who posted a lovely message to me. Sorry for some reason I cannot send a message back to you. Maybe I have to be a member for longer. I hope you are okay and sending a big hug to you.
I am a month in now on patches, still not sleeping and having bad headaches. No enthusiasm, energy or motivation to do much, not like me at all. But will keep going with hope light at the end of the tunnel soon.
QOR3.

jaypo

Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 01:42:12 PM »

Hi,tap on her name then you can send her a personal message  :)

QueenofReds3

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 01:58:16 PM »

Thanks ladies. I keep getting a message pop up saying I cannot send personal messages. So frustrating as I like to reply to the message directly. I will have to post some more 😊

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:04:17 PM »

You ain't been here quite long enough ;-)

QueenofReds3

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 02:05:12 PM »

Hi Folklass
I am Evorel Conti, only been on them a month. Was on Femosten Conti for a while but they did not suit me so GP said give the patches a go.

QueenofReds3

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 02:58:13 PM »

I went on them to stop the night sweats and insomnia Folklass. I am free from the sweats but still not sleeping well and feeling fatigued , dizzy and not with it for most days. I seem to be just ticking by but not actually getting a lot done in my day. I struggle to concentrate and focus on anything. The dizziness is a new thing and I keep putting off mentioning it to GP. I will keep on them a while longer though as I know like most HRT have to give it a few months to get into system. Are you on patches Folklass? X